Ok so I want to get a good tan and lighter blonde hair without having to go to the tanning salon, I usually lay outside. I do not want to dye my hair, but I heard about lemon juice and sun-in, but will it change it a few spots dramatically, cause I want it all only a couple of shades lighter (I have dirty-blonde hair) any suggestions, how-to’s?
I do not tan easily. I am only 12 so I can’t go to a tanning bed. I usually burn. I go out in the sun a lot but i usually get burned. Does sunscreen effect if you tan or not? Thx
Baby oil makes me burn but if i put on sunscreen too would that make me not get burned?
I always tan really well on my upper body but can never quite get my legs to match.If I used a sunless tanning lotion for my legs and then laid out in the sun would my legs be able to get that natural tan through the sunless tanning lotion?
I have been wanting to get a little more color before summer starts, but I’m hesitant.
1) I’m really pale, and so a lot of my veins show through my skin on my chest, legs, etc. Will the appearance of those diminish at all if I tan?
2) How long to tanning booth tans last usually?
3) I know when I tan in the sun, I get freckles on my face which I love. Will those show up if I tan with a tanning booth?
4) How many trips to the salon does it generally take to get a healthy, not-overdone tan?
I thought of one more question:
5) I hear a lot about moisturizing before and after you tan. Can I just use any store-bought moisturizer like St. Ives, or do I have to use those expensive ones they sell in the tanning salons?