I burn very easily, and it normally only takes about two hours in the sun with high SPF for me to fry. If I use a tanning bed for about five minutes, how much time in the sun would that be equal to?
By the way, I have to tan — I’m going to the Caribbean on a cruise over the summer, and if I don’t add a bit of color, I will probably die there; or at least be forced to stay in my room the entire time.
I don’t need a lecture, people. I know it’s dangerous. Please, just answer the question. That’s all I’m here for.
I have light skin and never tanned just burned so i found myself resorting to sunless tanning spray. Would it look like a fake tan and would people notice? What kind of tanning spray should i use b/c im irish and i have light irish skin? Pleeassee help i think i look like a ghost lol but help!! Thx tell me everything u know about sunless tanning spray!!!!!!
I have been wanting to get a little more color before summer starts, but I’m hesitant.
1) I’m really pale, and so a lot of my veins show through my skin on my chest, legs, etc. Will the appearance of those diminish at all if I tan?
2) How long to tanning booth tans last usually?
3) I know when I tan in the sun, I get freckles on my face which I love. Will those show up if I tan with a tanning booth?
4) How many trips to the salon does it generally take to get a healthy, not-overdone tan?
I thought of one more question:
5) I hear a lot about moisturizing before and after you tan. Can I just use any store-bought moisturizer like St. Ives, or do I have to use those expensive ones they sell in the tanning salons?